Collecting Money

How can I        contribute?

The Northland Parent Association is a nonprofit association that relies purely on donations.   Financial contributions can be submitted through the following ways:


1. Community America Credit Union- Cash or check delivered straight to any Community America bank.

2. Venmo - search for @NorthlandParent and toggle to "Business." 

3. Go Fund Me Campaign - See below for link

Please Note- You do not have to join the NPA to contribute! If you just want to donate, that’s fine too, but we would LOVE to have ALL parents and grandparents joining the NPA!  We must unite and join forces to fight the corruption that is occurring in our schools and community.

Take cash or  check to any Community America Credit Union.




If you have any questions, feel free to email:

Venmo- search for @NorthlandParent and toggle to "Business" to make a financial contribution.

Go Fund Me- Financial contributions can be made by clicking on the link.

Ways to Contribute